1. How does being creative or creativity play a part in your life or career?
2. What eccentric qualities do you have, and do you see them as mostly positive or negative?
3. Is eccentricity or originality a good thing in America, or harmful? How do you view most eccentrics?
4. Who would you consider an important visionary? Why?
5. What person has had the biggest influence on your identity? How?
6. What qualities should a good American citizen have?
7. If you could donate time or money to one social cause or charity, what would it be? Why?
8. How has the American Dream changed in your lifetime? How have you lived the American Dream?
9. Which American freedom or right is most important to you? Why? (speech, religion, freedom of press, of petition, of a jury trial, to bear arms, etc.)
10. What is one of the biggest challenges you have faced, and how did you meet that challenge?