Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation



Growing up is hard enough but when you can’t breathe it’s even harder. If I had $ 20,000 and six months time to give any organization, it would be the cystic fibrosis foundation. I grew up with a form of asthma that affected my bronchi, which made it hard to breathe. But I could feel for the children who were way worse off.

Cystic Fibrosis or “65 roses “as some children call it is a chronic disease that affects the lungs and digestive systems of those who have it. The work of the foundation has help doctors and researchers increase the life spans of those affect by the condition from maybe six years old to late 3o’s and beyond.

I think the foundation has done great work in helping find treatments for those who are affected, and I think being a part of this would mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment